Wicked in Helsinki, Finnland

Hier könnt ihr alles rund um Wicked in Finnland diskutieren.

Re: Wicked in Helsinki, Finnland

Beitragvon Alina » Sa 4. Sep 2010, 23:24

Wicked - Helsingin Kaupunginteatteri / Helsinki City Theatre
-- telzer

Interessant. :D
Bild
26.06.2010 Willemijn&Joana&Mathias
30.07.2010 Willemijn&Joana&Mathias
22.08.2010 Willemijn&Valerie&Anton
16.10.2010 (M) Sabrina&Joana&Anton
16.10.2010 (A) Sabrina&Joana&Anton
08.01.2011 Melanie&Joana&Anton
27.02.2011 (M) Roberta&Valerie&Anton
27.02.2011 (A) Willemijn&Joana&Anton
30.04.2011 (M)Roberta&Joana&Anton
11.05.2011 Roberta&Valerie&Anton
16.07.2011 (M) Anna&Heather&Jonas
16.07.2011 (A) Roberta&Joana&Jonas
06.08.2011 (M) Melanie&Heather&Anton
06.08.2011 (A) Roberta&Joana&Anton
14.08.2011 (M)
14.08.2011 (A)
Alina

von Anzeige » Sa 4. Sep 2010, 23:24

Anzeige

Beitragvon NujeL » So 5. Sep 2010, 01:22

Alina hat geschrieben:
-- telzer

Hahaha! :D Einfach ne Projektion nehmen anstatt ne Tafel xD
Samma wie hampelt der denn da rum? xD Bei 1:10
Die Sprache ist ziemlich lustig :D
Sonst finde ich's wirklich interessant und gut!
Bild
NujeL

Beitragvon Bubbysophie » So 5. Sep 2010, 13:59

Alina hat geschrieben:
-- telzer

Ja, das war auch mein Gedanke! :lol: Ich glaub wirklich, dass es gar nicht so schlecht ist. Wünschte nur, ich würde mehr, bzw überhaupt etwas verstehen, damit man sich einen Eindruck von der Übersetzung machen kann.
Bild
Bubbysophie

Beitragvon Nachtschatten » Do 9. Sep 2010, 19:38

Das Popular Kleid ist etwas knapp ausgefallen. Bei dem Rumgehüpfe flattert das doch sehr gefährlich :lol:
Nachtschatten

Beitragvon Nono » Mi 13. Okt 2010, 09:25

Also ich finde es auch irgendwie interessant.
Ist halt n bisschen moderner geworden. Was ich aber schlimm find, ist das Glinda irgendwie so riesig ist und die sie dann auch noch in hohe Schuhe stecken. Naja, Glindas Kostüme find ich sowieso gewöhnungsbedürftig, genau wie das vom Zauberer und von Akaber. Fiyero und Elphaba und der Rest ist ganz ok.
Mir ist das ganze nur zu wenig grün! Bei nur ein Tag ist man sonst immer fast geblendet von dem vielen Grün und da scheint es eher schwarz zu sein, aber naja. Vielleicht hab ich ja die Chance es irgendwie live zu sehen.
Nono

Beitragvon Syntex » So 17. Okt 2010, 21:26

Also ich finde das wirkt in gewisser Hinsicht interessant. Man muss bedenken, dass das Stück wohl an die Geschmack des Publikums angepasst wurde, man darf nicht vergessen Finnland ist ja sowas wie die Wiege des Metal mit Bands wie "Him", "Nightwish", "Apocalyptica" etc und ich finde diesen Stil sieht man schon sehr in den Bildern, was nicht unbedingt was schlechtes bedeutet. Wirkt halt alles sehr viel moderner und ich glaub das Popular "Kleid" is einfach nur nen Nachthemd ^^
Syntex

Beitragvon Bubbysophie » So 17. Okt 2010, 21:39

Meine Freundin war vor ein paar Tagen in der Show und war wirklich begeistert. Ich kopiere ihre Nachricht mal hier rein, ist allerdings in Enlisch. Ach ja, sie wird Silvester nochmal gehen. :lol: icon_wink

It was a very cool production! I must say the set was much more interesting than in the London production I saw last year. The chorus was so great, they did all those harmonies in the songs so well. I really love the ones especially in "No One Mourns the Wicked"... I get chills everytime.

The cast was so great. I was soooo sooo happy to see such professional and talented people in a Finnish production. The cast of Mary Poppins was already great, but they also had excellent main cast and then a few not-so-amazing singers otherwise. But in this production everyone clearly was in top shaped and didn't have any trouble singing the songs. Alright, the guy who played the wizard didn't have a very strong voice - but I didn't care because he was in tune at least. The guy who played the wizard when I saw Wicked in London was terrible, his singing was so shaky and off key.

As I wrote in the thread, the actress normally playing Elphaba wasn't there. Just my typical luck. At first I was really sad about this, and during the first act I kept thinking that I'd really love to go again just to hear her sing Defying Gravity and all those other amazing songs. The understudy had a great voice too, but she was really struggling with the last note of that song (good that the orchestra was so loud, so maybe people didn't notice that much hehehe). But this actress I was so excited about has that something very special about her voice, it's one of the most beautiful Finnish voices I've heard so far. Also, she and the woman who plays Glinda are really good and old friends in real life, so I have a feeling they have this very special bond in the show too (gahhh I can't even imagine them singing For Good as I was already crying so much with this understudy singing it with Glinda). I'm kind of torn... now there are only bad seats left for the last of the shows, so I wouldn't be able to sit so close to the stage anymore. Then again, would that matter so much if I could just hear her voice. Hmmm... It's tempting. LOL.

As disappointed as I was, I must say the understudy did an amazing job especially in the second act. In fact I liked her much better than the woman I saw in London (the one who replaced Kerry Ellis - another bad timing moment for me lol). The woman in London had a too nasal voice for the more powerful songs, but this one had a more clear voice, so No Good Deed was just AMAZING. Really, wow. You couldn't hear any off notes or anything else after that one thing in Defying Gravity, and she did a good job with the character too.

The Finnish Glinda was hilarious. I think some of the jokes got lost in translation, but things like "is this thing on??" and the cat fight towards the end had the audience just howling with laughter. She really made the most of the role and it was so clear she had so much fun with it...haha I loved it. I hope she'll get some lead roles after this as well, maybe people have discovered her now.

I don't remember... how does Elphaba melt in the London version?? In this one they did it in such a cool way: there was a ring of fire around her, then someone threw the water... she started to go down, and they made the stage look like water with lights etc. It really looked like she drowned, and it looked sooo surreal from the audience.

Ah, I can't even remember all the details right now. Maybe I'm still too excited. But anyway, it had the same effect in me again: some of the scenes made me cry, and some of the songs are just so heartbreakingly beautiful that I can't help but bawl like a baby when I hear them. For Good must be one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard, both for the melody and lyrics. And it was so great to see that the audience loved them too, they gave such long applause that the actors had to come back on stage several times.
Bild
Bubbysophie

Beitragvon lunalunaris » Mo 8. Nov 2010, 05:57

Wicked -Helsinki City Theatre - Opening Night 26.8.2010.
> telzer

is zwar schon ne weile her ^^ aber ich dachte ich post es mal.
sorry falls es hier doch schon drinstand. (es is früh...)
*you´re not green,
you´re just misunderstood, remember that*
Wicked-Counter : 2,03... falls BoM auch zählt *ggg*

3x Schuh des Manitu ; 2x DD(Berlin) ; 1x BoM 2010 - Berlin ; 9x WWRY - Berlin

Bild
lunalunaris

Beitragvon Caserio » Mo 22. Nov 2010, 19:51

OMG
das sieht aus wie eine lowbudget produktion aus ungarn
was solln die komischen gestelle da?
das ist vom style so wie das ungarische elisabeth
in nur ein tag sieht glinda aus wie velma van tussle
dazu hat steven s. ja gesagt?

by telzer
Zuletzt geändert von pejosh am Mo 22. Nov 2010, 20:19, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: YT Link
Bild
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Bild
[/url]
Caserio

Beitragvon lunalunaris » Mo 22. Nov 2010, 20:17

wie schon vorher auf den seiten irgendwo geschrieben, haben sie wohl "nur" die musik im einzelnen gekauft.
und ihre quasi eigenen produktion gemacht.
*you´re not green,
you´re just misunderstood, remember that*
Wicked-Counter : 2,03... falls BoM auch zählt *ggg*

3x Schuh des Manitu ; 2x DD(Berlin) ; 1x BoM 2010 - Berlin ; 9x WWRY - Berlin

Bild
lunalunaris

VorherigeNächste

TAGS

Zurück zu Finnland