Idina's letzte Show - 30.12.06

Hier könnt ihr über alles rund um Wicked in Großbritannien diskutieren.

Idina's letzte Show - 30.12.06

Beitragvon lunalunaris » So 31. Jan 2010, 19:51

ich übernehm hier nur kurz 2-3 posts ^^;
das andere war das sie alle traurig waren, wär ich auch gewesen.

Bianca hat geschrieben:Ich eröffne mal einen Thread zu Idinas Derniere am kommenden Samstag.

Alles, was thematisch damit zu tun hat, bitte hier rein.

Es gibt in London schon Hardcore-Fans, die seit dem 24.12 vor dem Box Office bei Apollo Victoria Theatre campieren um Dayseats zu ergattern...
Respekt, bei dieser eisigen Kälte.. :shock:

Bild
hier klicken und man sieht das ganze pic:
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2563/idinasignkopiewv1.jpg
Zuletzt geändert von lunalunaris am Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
*you´re not green,
you´re just misunderstood, remember that*
Wicked-Counter : 2,03... falls BoM auch zählt *ggg*

3x Schuh des Manitu ; 2x DD(Berlin) ; 1x BoM 2010 - Berlin ; 9x WWRY - Berlin

Bild
lunalunaris

von Anzeige » So 31. Jan 2010, 19:51

Anzeige

Re: Idina's letzte Show - 30.12.06

Beitragvon lunalunaris » So 31. Jan 2010, 19:54

von spooky am 2. Januar 2007, 12:34
spooky hat geschrieben:Das ist Helens Rede am Ende der Show:

"As most of you obviously already know, this is Idina Menzel's final show. This is Idina Menzel's final performance of Wicked with us here in London, and probably her final performance as Elphaba - the role she so stunningly created - ever. I think I speak on behalf of everybody on stage, back stage and everyone who has sat in those seats for the last four months, when I say what a joy and privilege it has been to have her here. You all know and love her as Elphaba, but we all know and love her as Idina. That is why.. When my agent rang me and told me I had the part, nothing was more terrifying than the prospect of sharing a stage with the Idina Menzel. With her Tony Award winning reputation that goes with it. I'd heard her on the cd! And I was totally terrified by the thought of having to compete with such incredible talent. But in the 6 months we've been working together, Idina and I never been any competition. Right from the beginning she has offered herself as a collaborator, friend, company entertainer and a true leading lady" Idina then interupts and says "thank you" and Helen says "I'm not finished yet having not only created the role from the earliest beginings of the creative workshops but also having played her for a year and a half on broadway she would be forgiven for coming to the rehersal process with some preconceptions, er, infact it can't have been easy waiting for the rest of us to catch her up, stumbling with our lines, standing in a new position everyday, hitting ourselves on the head with our wands... repeatadly, failing utterly to swing in on ropes, but she was never impatient, or intolerant, in fact quite the opposite, she came to the process to rediscover the story with an open heart, a clean slate and a new family. Idina's generosity onstage and off as an actress and as a girl made a daunting prospect the most joyous experience I've had in my career so far, and i know that she has touched every member of this company in a similar way... The word diva has had some bad press but to me, the true mark of a diva is how she carries herself and thats got something to do with humility, her groundedness, an ability to laugh at oneself without expectations... Seeing Idina in one of London's poshest bars, holding a small tin of crisps, unable to get a meal and exclaiming "they said I was going to be the toast of the town" or the look on her face as she valiantly tried to learn from someone who shall remain nameless, the true and correct way of how to bow before royalty, made me realise that a true diva is loveable, she is humble, generous, she is awfully talented, admired by all, she is the toast of town. she is Idina Menzel. we wish you all the success with your album and everything you take on next, and know that here in London, you will be sorely missed and on a personal level, you will always be with me, like a handprint on my heart."
Zuletzt geändert von lunalunaris am Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:58, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
*you´re not green,

Bild
lunalunaris

Re: Idina's letzte Show - 30.12

Beitragvon Gerolsbacherin » Mo 1. Feb 2010, 13:21

vielleicht hab ich was ned mitbekommen, aber warum gibts jetzt nen Thread mit so uralt infos? :shock:
Gerolsbacherin

Beitragvon lunalunaris » Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:20

warum denn nicht?
idina war nunmal die erste elphie, und ich dachte das zu übernehmen wär doch ganz nett. zumal ich abschiedreden immer rührend finde.
das alte forum ist nun weg, und wenn jetzt neue kommen die es interessiert, die wissen gar nix davon.

deswegen hab ich es halt mit rübergenommen.

luna.
Zuletzt geändert von lunalunaris am Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:59, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
*you´re not green,

Bild
lunalunaris

Re: Idina's letzte Show - 30.12

Beitragvon Patrick P. » Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:56

könnte vielleicht einige leute verwirren, so ganz ohne jahreszahl... nicht, dass noch einer denkt, sie würde am 30.12.2010 nochmal spielen und irgendwelche fans seitdem sonstwo campieren um tickets zu bekommen... :lol:
Patrick P.

Beitragvon lunalunaris » Mo 1. Feb 2010, 15:59

Patrick P. hat geschrieben:könnte vielleicht einige leute verwirren, so ganz ohne jahreszahl... nicht, dass noch einer denkt, sie würde am 30.12.2010 nochmal spielen und irgendwelche fans seitdem sonstwo campieren um tickets zu bekommen... :lol:

ja ok ^^ da haste recht.
hab die jahreszahl mit hingeschrieben.
*you´re not green,

Bild
lunalunaris

Beitragvon Gerolsbacherin » Mo 1. Feb 2010, 19:13

lunalunaris hat geschrieben:warum denn nicht?
idina war nunmal die erste elphie, und ich dachte das zu übernehmen wär doch ganz nett. zumal ich abschiedreden immer rührend finde.
das alte forum ist nun weg, und wenn jetzt neue kommen die es interessiert, die wissen gar nix davon.

deswegen hab ich es halt mit rübergenommen.

luna.

sorry, wollte niemandem zu nahe treten, war nur einfach verwundert....
Gerolsbacherin

Zurück zu Großbritannien